The DeustoTech-Computing unit houses S3Lab, which is part of DeustoTech-Deusto Institute of Technology in the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Deusto.
The aim of DeustoTech-Computing is to use artificial intelligence as a mainstay for the improvement of different environments. In this way, this knowledge has been applied in a wide range of areas such as security, smelting processes or proteomics.
Special mention should be made of its contribution to the security field throughout these years, collaborating with leading companies in the sector, and obtaining recognition for the research work carried out by the scientific community.
Dokuz Eylul University
DEU was founded on July, 20th 1982 with the aim of training people in a wide range of diciplines like health, economy, art, engineering, etc. in order to contribute to the financial, technical and social development of our society. DEU targets research as well as high quality and modern education. Presently, DEU has 13 faculties, 5 schools, 6 vocational schools, 6 graduate schools, 5 institutes, 43 reasearch and application centers.
Dokuz Eylul University
In a joint collaboration of Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Engineering in Dokuz Eylul University, our research group is searching for collaboration on projects by offering
* technical collaboration on industrial and medical signal/image processing projects
* data and clinical expertise in the fields including but not limited to radiology, neurology, biophysics etc. in a fully digitalized (PACS; RIS; HIS) clinical environment.
For further details, please visit:
Professor Alper SelverAssistant Professor
Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Business
DEU (http://www.deu.edu.tr/DEUWeb/English/) is located in 8 different campuses in Izmir. It has 10 faculties, 10 graduate schools, 8 vocational schools, school of music and 6 research centres. It is a progressive, comprehensive institution committed to excellence in education, research and public service.
DEU Faculty of Business in which the research team is affiliated with has five departments: Business Administration; Economics; International Relations; Tourism Management and International Business and Commerce. In all departments, the language of instruction is English. An active concern for current issues in economics and business is demonstrated through faculty’s involvement in research and consulting with industry and other institutions at the National and international level. The Faculty also encourages close cooperation with prestigious regional, national and international academic institutions through Erasmus programmes and bilateral agreements.
The research interests of the staff at the Department of Economics are as wide as containing, regional development, agricultural economics, international economics, European Union and relations with the European Union, economic integration, globalization, and the current economic development in Turkey and the world. The academic staff at the Department of Economics is currently involved in European Union funded projects, such as ESF-Eurocores, Cost and ESF-European Collaborative Research Project (ECRP) and FP7 projects. The Department is currently a partner in a FP7 project (FLABEL (“Food Labelling to Advance Better Education for Life”)). The research team has experience in many international projects and has participated in EU research consortiums since 2005.
For 15 years, Efficient Innovation contributed to the preparation and implementation of European and national RTD collaborative projects involving major industrial stakeholders concerned with production cost optimisation.
• A proven methodology adaptable to specific and complex RTD project helping industrial reconciling their cost objectives and their needs
• A two-stage cost-efficiency methodology using on one hand the diversity control diagnostic and on the other hand the product optimisation process.
• Seeking new solutions will be considered after a depth and strong dual analysis in the first phase:
- The functional analysis
- The value analysis
• Examining and study the appropriate optimised solutions through creativity workshops, evaluation and selection of concepts, risks concepts analysis during the second phase.
• Industrials: Airbus, Calor, CIAT, Comap, Disneyland Paris, Michelin, Latécoère, Legrand, Legris Industries, Messier Bugatti, Parfums Christian Dior, St Gobain Recherche, Sagem Défense Sécurité, Siemens, SNR, Spit, Téfal, Thales Alenia Space
• SME market leaders: Askle, Berthoud, Medicatlantic, Rousseau
• Start-up companies gathered in collective actions