For 15 years, Efficient Innovation contributed to the preparation and implementation of European and national RTD collaborative projects involving major industrial stakeholders concerned with production cost optimisation.
• A proven methodology adaptable to specific and complex RTD project helping industrial reconciling their cost objectives and their needs
• A two-stage cost-efficiency methodology using on one hand the diversity control diagnostic and on the other hand the product optimisation process.
• Seeking new solutions will be considered after a depth and strong dual analysis in the first phase:
- The functional analysis
- The value analysis
• Examining and study the appropriate optimised solutions through creativity workshops, evaluation and selection of concepts, risks concepts analysis during the second phase.
• Industrials: Airbus, Calor, CIAT, Comap, Disneyland Paris, Michelin, Latécoère, Legrand, Legris Industries, Messier Bugatti, Parfums Christian Dior, St Gobain Recherche, Sagem Défense Sécurité, Siemens, SNR, Spit, Téfal, Thales Alenia Space
• SME market leaders: Askle, Berthoud, Medicatlantic, Rousseau
• Start-up companies gathered in collective actions
Mr Gilbert LETZELTERConsulting Engineer
European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes
EADI, the European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes, is the leading European network in the field of development research and training. EADI is a Europe-wide network of institutes, researchers and students of various disciplines in the field of development studies. It organises activities and offers facilities for the international exchange of knowledge and experience in the professional field.
Gazi University one of the big universities in Turkey. It has more than 70 thousand students and 5 thousand including academic personnel and staff.
In Gazi University some national projects are implemented individually in preferential areas and there are research laboratories depending on the size and area of the projects. Moreover, research centres carry out studies related to their fields. Gazi University opened Semiconductor Technologies Advanced Research Laboratory (STARLAB) with the support of State Planning Organisation (DPT) in 2005.
Individual and team projects are implemented completely by the project coordinators with support of The scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Within the university national and FP6 and FP7 projects carried out on behalf of the university.
Professor Halil Ibrahim BULBULAssociate Professor
GeoImaging Ltd provides complete services on geoinformatics since 2002 and our vision is to become a leader company in the market, of geosciences solutions providing a complete framework of professional consultation, services and solutions by our own staff and strategic partners in Cyprus and abroad.