ministry of education
I am graduated from Faculty of Education in Atatürk University. Now I am mastering on Educational Administration and Supervision at University of Yesevi Ahmet . I am also working for Ministry of Education in Turkey and I am a iTEC project partner. I am interested in transformation in learning and teaching through the strategic application of learning technology.
Mr mehmet alper türkseveniTEC project partner
Municipality of Cesena
Cesena is situated in Northern Italy within Emilia-Romagna Region, some 15km from the Adriatic coast. Together with Forlì it is the capital of the Forlì-Cesena district. The district has about 378,000 inhabitants in 30 municipalities. Cesena itself has a population of about 96,000.
A strategy for local sustainability is included in Cesena city council’s political programme for 2009-2014 (the Piano di mandato). The title of this strategy is ‘Sustainability as the lighthouse for every local policy’. It was adopted at a city council meeting in June 2009. This strategy re-establishes the objectives set out in the Local Action Plan designed during the Cesena Agenda 21 Forums in 2003.
Cesena objective for energy planning is:
Objective 20-20-20 : -20% gas carbon emissions, +20% use of renewable energy & 20% energy saving (EU Directive 20 20 20)
- Establishing a society for renewable energies owned by the city council
- Preparing and adopting an Energy Action Plan for the development of renewable energy sources
- Zero impact public administration: the Municipality runs environmental best practices
The council has not yet adopted a specific local strategy or action plan for sustainable energy. However, since becoming a signatory to the Covenant of Mayors in November 2009 the city council has made a commitment to achieve a larger reduction in CO2 emissions than the EU target of 20%, though no specific target figure has yet been established. To achieve this and meet obligations under the Covenant, the city is designing a Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP).
Cesena municipality is thus
aiming to participate in projects focused on:
- energy efficiency in public buildings (in particular planning actions to improve their operational efficiency through low-or-no-cost measures, effective commissioning or better operation and maintenance);
- renewable electricity generation;
- renewables for heating and cooling
- smart energy networks.
Dr Lia MontaltiCouncillor Environmental Sustainibility
Spanish Guardia Civil
Spanish GC is a the main Police Force un Spain.
We have a great experience in participating in EU Projects.
I work in the Innovation Service as Project Maneger.