For 15 years, Efficient Innovation contributed to the preparation and implementation of European and national RTD collaborative projects involving major industrial stakeholders concerned with production cost optimisation.
• A proven methodology adaptable to specific and complex RTD project helping industrial reconciling their cost objectives and their needs
• A two-stage cost-efficiency methodology using on one hand the diversity control diagnostic and on the other hand the product optimisation process.
• Seeking new solutions will be considered after a depth and strong dual analysis in the first phase:
- The functional analysis
- The value analysis
• Examining and study the appropriate optimised solutions through creativity workshops, evaluation and selection of concepts, risks concepts analysis during the second phase.
• Industrials: Airbus, Calor, CIAT, Comap, Disneyland Paris, Michelin, Latécoère, Legrand, Legris Industries, Messier Bugatti, Parfums Christian Dior, St Gobain Recherche, Sagem Défense Sécurité, Siemens, SNR, Spit, Téfal, Thales Alenia Space
• SME market leaders: Askle, Berthoud, Medicatlantic, Rousseau
• Start-up companies gathered in collective actions
Mr Gilbert LETZELTERConsulting Engineer
GeoImaging Ltd provides complete services on geoinformatics since 2002 and our vision is to become a leader company in the market, of geosciences solutions providing a complete framework of professional consultation, services and solutions by our own staff and strategic partners in Cyprus and abroad.
Mr Konstantinos SmagasResearch Consultant
Giraff Technologies AB
General-purpose platform for mobile telepresence, computing, networking and hardware integration.
ICT solutions for elderly care and others living at home or in assisted living facilities.
Mr Stephen Von RumpCEO
GIS Fusion is where a unique fusion of technology, knowledge, and innovation come together for the purpose of generation of new collective knowledge, forming asymmetric skills, creation of new emerging technologies and introducing disruptive innovations. GIS Fusion is designed to connect people and ideas, spark initiatives and drive partnerships.
GIS Fusion is established in 2002 in Florida, USA. Since then, GIS Fusion provides consultancy services to many American institutions in engineering, R&D and technological innovation projects. Recently, the company moved its headquarters to Turkey. Areas of expertise include geospatial & location technology and information & communication technology (ICT) projects and applications in environmental, transportation, public utilities, oil & gas, energy, forestry, space and defense industries.
GIS Fusion provides innovation services, technology solutions and professional consultancy services. Areas of expertise include geo-information systems (GIS), spatial data infrastructure (SDI), building information modeling (BIM), construction informatics, intelligent transport systems (ITS), 3D point cloud data management and LiDAR data processing, fusing A/E/C design and build processes with geospatial and location technologies.
GIS Fusion has extensive experience in solutions that helped several municipal, state & private agencies successfully overcome their most challenging geospatial obstacles throughout the world. GIS Fusion has experience doing business in United States, Germany, Italy & Turkey.