French and English very good and fluent
EILTS degree 8.00.
TOEFL IBT 120
- M.D. 1988
- Medical practitioner in Sarıyer Community Medical center 1988-1989
- Degree medical specialization (Family Medicine). (Resident) MoH Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital. 1990- 1994.
- Family Physician and teacher of the family planning department in MoH Zeynep Kamil Training and Research Hospital. 1994-1997
- Family Physician and Family Practice Residency Program Vice-Coordinator of MoH Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital.
- Assistant Professor Dr. (Family Medicine) Marmara University Health Education faculty 1999-2007
- Associate Professor Dr. (Family Medicine) Marmara University Faculty of Health Sciences 2007-current
- Bachelor degree from Anadolu University Faculty of Economics. 2007.
- Master Degree: Marmara University, Health Administration Msc 2002-2005
Doctoral degree: Marmara University, Hospital Administration Phd.2006-2010.
Career Goals and Professional Interests
Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management, Cost Utility And Minimization Calculation in Chronic Diseases. Health Economics, Qaly And Cost Benefit Calculation in Health Care Delivery, Biostatistics, Hospital Management, Health And Primary Care Administration. Primary Care Health Mangement, Health Economy, Population Health Problems In Turkey And Biostatistic Analyses. Measure Of Quality Outcomes, Identification Of Cost Effeciencies, Health System Regulation, Planning Preventive Measures In Primary Care, Payment And Innovation And Organisational Change In Family Practice, Economic And Social Determinants Of Health And Quality Of Life, Productivity In Health
Professor Aysegul KaptanogluAssoc. Prof.
Middle East Technical University
Dr. Alptekin Temizel is assistant professor in the Graduate School of Informatics, Middle East Technical University the principal investigator of the Virtual Reality and Computer Vision Research Group, NVIDIA CUDA Teaching Centre and CUDA Research Centre. His current research interests are video surveillance, anomaly detection from video, crowd behaviour analysis and GPU computing.
Dr Alptekin TemizelAssistant Professor
ministry of education
I am graduated from Faculty of Education in Atatürk University. Now I am mastering on Educational Administration and Supervision at University of Yesevi Ahmet . I am also working for Ministry of Education in Turkey and I am a iTEC project partner. I am interested in transformation in learning and teaching through the strategic application of learning technology.