For 15 years, Efficient Innovation contributed to the preparation and implementation of European and national RTD collaborative projects involving major industrial stakeholders concerned with production cost optimisation.
• A proven methodology adaptable to specific and complex RTD project helping industrial reconciling their cost objectives and their needs
• A two-stage cost-efficiency methodology using on one hand the diversity control diagnostic and on the other hand the product optimisation process.
• Seeking new solutions will be considered after a depth and strong dual analysis in the first phase:
- The functional analysis
- The value analysis
• Examining and study the appropriate optimised solutions through creativity workshops, evaluation and selection of concepts, risks concepts analysis during the second phase.
• Industrials: Airbus, Calor, CIAT, Comap, Disneyland Paris, Michelin, Latécoère, Legrand, Legris Industries, Messier Bugatti, Parfums Christian Dior, St Gobain Recherche, Sagem Défense Sécurité, Siemens, SNR, Spit, Téfal, Thales Alenia Space
• SME market leaders: Askle, Berthoud, Medicatlantic, Rousseau
• Start-up companies gathered in collective actions
Mr Gilbert LETZELTERConsulting Engineer
ERTICO - ITS Europe
ERTICO is the network of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services stakeholders in Europe. We connect public authorities, industry players, infrastructure operators, users, national ITS associations and other organisations together.
For our current activities, visit the link below:
Mr Paul KompfnerHead of Sector
European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes
EADI, the European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes, is the leading European network in the field of development research and training. EADI is a Europe-wide network of institutes, researchers and students of various disciplines in the field of development studies. It organises activities and offers facilities for the international exchange of knowledge and experience in the professional field.