For 15 years, Efficient Innovation contributed to the preparation and implementation of European and national RTD collaborative projects involving major industrial stakeholders concerned with production cost optimisation.
• A proven methodology adaptable to specific and complex RTD project helping industrial reconciling their cost objectives and their needs
• A two-stage cost-efficiency methodology using on one hand the diversity control diagnostic and on the other hand the product optimisation process.
• Seeking new solutions will be considered after a depth and strong dual analysis in the first phase:
- The functional analysis
- The value analysis
• Examining and study the appropriate optimised solutions through creativity workshops, evaluation and selection of concepts, risks concepts analysis during the second phase.
• Industrials: Airbus, Calor, CIAT, Comap, Disneyland Paris, Michelin, Latécoère, Legrand, Legris Industries, Messier Bugatti, Parfums Christian Dior, St Gobain Recherche, Sagem Défense Sécurité, Siemens, SNR, Spit, Téfal, Thales Alenia Space
• SME market leaders: Askle, Berthoud, Medicatlantic, Rousseau
• Start-up companies gathered in collective actions